Smart DGU Blinds
Download E - catalog
Unlimited Applications Built-In
MAX INC DGU integral blinds are ideally suited for homes, ofﬁces, hotels, hospitals, schools, garden rooms, conservatories and multi-folding doors or sliding doors. Since these blinds are unobtrusive and do not interfere with the operation, they are also great for more unique windows, for example tilt-and-turn or skylight windows.
MAX INC DGU available in a wide range of shades and can be manufactured to suit your individual window and door requirements. They can be colour coordinated to provide a seamless elegant finish and complement your interior décor.
Zero Maintenance Built-In
MAX INC DGU integral blinds are sandwiched in between two panes of glass in a hermetic sealed chamber, thus eliminating the need for cleaning and maintenance. With no hanging cords or exposed slats, they stay clean, are fully controllable and damage-proof.
The blinds meet the most rigorous quality standards and all the materials used are specially selected for their strength and durability to enhance their appearance and life.
- No cleaning - No maintenance
- Very Hygienic
- Protection from dust and other hazards
- Better durabilitye
Aluminium sections - blinds
- DC permanent magnet motor
- Working voltage 24 V DC
- Wattage 6W
- European make
- Single colour Aluminium Slats with UV Resistant Coating
Aluminium sections - blinds
- Aluminium Alloy 6063T6 duly anodized or powder coated
• Imported modified engineering polyester web UV resistant and good colour fastness for long lasting life.
• Sealants for sealing will be DOW corning / GE-Bayer / Wacker (German) make silicone base single pack compounds and the tape of Norton make (Saint Gobain) / butyl sealant for fixing the glass and sealing of the complete system
Blinds sandwiched between two clear float glass (optional toughened glass can be provided on request)
Dessicant filled in air gap between spacer to avoid vaporization
The Motor is the main component of the system. It has been tested at the factory for 30000 cycles (1200 hrs of continuous operation). A controller is fitted with the motor for controlling movement.
This life cycle test can be considered as a general guideline for the life of the motor, given proper and careful use of the system. It would of course, get affected by unforseen eventualities / improper conditions / non-judicious use related to glass breakage, erratic power supply conditions, spikes damaging the power suppliant for the control of the blind system and electrical switches.
Energy Efficiency Built-In
We insulate our roof and our walls but not our windows which can lose up to 49% of heat in winter and gain 87% of heat in summer.MAX INC DGUIntegral blinds counter the effects of bright sunlight by diffusing natural light and creating a soft, uniform and glare-free environment.
This improves a room’s year-round functionality and avoids an over-reliance on air conditioning or artiﬁcial light, thus reducing operational costs and increases building occupant productivity and health.
- Reduces sun-light penetration upto 76%
- Comfortable room temperature
- Reduces power consumption
- Customized control over light entering room
- Less strain on eyes
- Light transmission LT %
- Light Reflectance External LR%
- Solar radiant heat factor ET%
- Solar Heat Reflectance ER%
- Solar Factor g
- Shading co-efficent SC
- U-Value W/m sq. deg K
5mm float glass