With the choice of 2", 3" and 4" vane choices, Silhouette® window shadings transform the light in a room. Silhouette shadings have an unique construction with different fabric opacities that allow the customer to choose from transparent, semi-opaque or light-dimming fabrics. The Palette fabric-covered headrail gives a finished look to the shading. The EasyRise™ lifting system with continuous cord loop disperses the weight evenly across the shading, making even the largest shading easy to raise.
Features & Benefits
Silhouette® Window Shadings, with the Signature S-Vane™, transform the look of a room by diffusing sunlight into a warm glow with exceptional elegance. See life in a whole new light with Silhouette® Window Shadings by saying yes to the S. Transformational beauty rarely has such practical benefits:
- Transform harsh sunlight. Vanes and sheers combine to softly filter light.
- Provide ultraviolet protection. Sheers and vanes combine to provide up to 88% ultraviolet protection with vanes open, 99% when closed.
- Enhance natural daylighting. Sheers disperse sunlight deep into the room, reducing the need for electric lights.
- Preserve outside views. No cords or tapes run through product to obstruct outside views.
- Secure daytime privacy. View to the outside is clear. View from the outside is obscured during the day.
- Reflect solar heat. Exterior sheer reflects the sun’s heat, often more vital than insulation.
Silhouette® Window Shadings with Anti-Moiré
The weave on the sheer front fabric facing is different than the weave on the rear facing, thus eliminating any wavy motion a person would otherwise see when looking through the shading.
Other brand’s window shading without anti-moiré
When both the overlays use the same or very similar material, a moiré pattern is created due to light interference effects.